By registering for laboratory experiments, you indicate your intention of taking part in experiments conducted by researchers of the ESE.
In order to participate in experiments, you need to sign up for them online using the links you will receive in invitation emails. Please make sure that the email address email@example.com is added to the safe list in your email software (or email server); otherwise emails from the system may end up in your spam filter.
Rules for laboratory experiments
- For each experiment, a certain number of registered persons will get an invitation email. Only the invited persons have the right to take part in the experiment.
- In case you get an email which invites you to participate in a particular experiment, you have to answer positively to this email in order to be able to take part in the experiment.
- Usually, participation will be compensated in cash. The approximate amount and the manner of payment will be indicated in each particular invitation.
- During an experiment, each participant will have to act upon the rules stated by the experimenter in the instructions.
- People who give their agreement to take part in a particular experiment have to keep in mind that if they do not turn up or turn up late the experiment might be cancelled because of a lack of participants.
The rules for Internet experiments will be announced at the registration page for the specific experiment.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.